Saturday 17 October 2009

my favorite things this week

these are some looks i've either wanted to channel or have stared at for an endless amount of time this week:


i can't remember where this picture is from, but these girls are just perfect.



the new lyell collection is perfect. and i mean PERFECT. it's so...me. haha.



can anyone tell me what this picture is? it looks like it's taken from a runway..but i have no idea from what designer. it's such a lovely look though.


i love this girl's hair. very 20s. unfortunately, that will never happen with my hair.


speaking of hair, i like when guys have really REALLY great hair. like this guy:


both pictures above are from vanessa jackman

love, lydia

12 comments:

yiqin; said...

Ah love the shorts.

Anonymous said...

Ah 1920's hair, its so pretty but so hard to do. One day i'll master it!
I wish it was still warm enough to wear shorts too :/
Lovely stuff!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I do love Lyell.

Dylana Suarez said...

Love all these looks! Thanks for posting!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Laura Mullins said...

wowoww, i love when boys have nice hair too! and that girl's hair is AWESOME. that can't happen with my hair, because it's way too thick. hmm.. oh well.

thank you for your good luck wishes! i definitely need it.. my procrastinating has gotten out of control!

Michael said...

I agree about those girls, I looove their outfits. They're just so beautiful! And what a hunk in the last photo.

brooke said...

love vanessa jackman and love that "unknown" pic! the look on her face is so good, she looks incredible! and yes, that hairstyle is a very elusive bugger! haha.

xx

Fashionstyle said...

Romantic and rock...lovely!

cenexisteplus said...

the runway look is old-school sonia rykiel : )
love it.

Miss Woody said...

wonderful pictures ! really inspiring !

Nonchaloir said...

I love that last picture. He has really great hair indeed!

I have not been on here in forever.. I have a good reason though, I've been doing this http://www.flickr.com/photos/47506746@N08/show/

VG said...

I love almost all the styles...