Thursday 29 October 2009

my favorite things this week

i'm so sorry i haven't posted in forever!! i have been so busy. i know i always give that excuse, but it's true.

anyway, i think these posts should become weekly. what say ye?


this is pretty much the greatest thing ever. via nude lumiere.



If I Had A Heart from Fever Ray on Vimeo.




for some reason, this is easy for me...i pick good looking and intelligent! i'll never be emotionally stable and i'm fine with that haha.


i'm really contemplating buying this. it's so pretty, and it can be a headband!!! and i think you know how much i love headbands haha. i wear one almost every day, literally.

14 comments:

Tights Lover said...

Cool necklace! Agree on the triangle...if we look good enough and are smart enough, emotional stability should come, right?? Like your blog!

brooke said...

that necklace is gorgeous! I choose emotional stability and intelligence. I can deal with average looks!

lovely post, good to see you back :)
the jumper is mad cute
xx

Isabel said...

I'd probably pick Intelligent and Emotionally Stable. I like weird looking dudes.

Anonymous said...

If only I could pull off pink I'd be all over that jumper, and the necklace is gorgeous.

Dylana Suarez said...

That necklace is very cute! Thank you for the sweet comment! Love your blog and hope you keep posting regularly!

colormenana.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

It really is pretty. & goes wit everything!!

MarĂ­a said...

Cute sweater!

Unknown said...

i like this post
cool**
follow me on twitter.com/itsnoemilobato
comment back
XX

Flashes of Style said...

I just looove that sweater! So cute :) hehe

Syed said...

That sweater is so cute, loving it. And oooh you should totally buy that necklace!! Hope you're having a wonderful day :)

Mila said...

what a pretty shirt!

Laura Mullins said...

hahah your posts are always so scattered- in the best possible way, i assure you. anyway, we all get busy. i'm kinda feeling the once per week-ish thing might be a good idea too. it's a little more realistic.

anyway... LOVE THE SWEATER!!!!!!

Helen said...

that necklace is so pretty. i would pick intelligence and emotional stability - can't be doing with moody type people! haha

C A said...

I heart your blog, miss more posts!

@ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com